Interflour Cai Mep Port is situated in Tan Thanh District of Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province, about 80km South – East of Ho Chi Minh City. We enjoy 14m-depth (at Chart Datum) approach channel, called Cai Mep Channel and we are capable of receiving a laden 75,000 DWT Panamax-sized vessel alongside at any time of the day and throughout the year. It takes just about 2 hours for navigation from the Pilot Station to the Port. Our port also features an easy access to Highway #51, and a coastal vessel loading facility that is capable of accommodating coastal vessel up to 7,000 DWT leading to a waterway network stretching out to the surrounding provinces.
With our dedicated grain handling facilities and well trained & experienced operation team, our customers and port users shall benefit from fast vessel discharge/ warehouse delivery, free contamination and the safety of the port. Our competitive advantages include fast discharging, dedicated operation and huge storage capacity.
Our facilities include:
- 4 ship un-loaders capable of discharging capacity: 1unit x 1,200TPH; 1unit x 500TPH and 2units X 300TPH.
- 1 Ship Loader with loading capacity of 500TPH.
- 16 bays flat warehouse with total storage capacity of 160,000mt
- Direct connection from the ship unloaders to the flat warehouse by covered conveyor system.
- 4 Bagging lines with total capacity of 100TPH
- Weighing facilities include batch weighers and weight bridges
For more information, please contact our Port Team:
|Country||Contact Person||Designation||Telephone No.||Email Address||Address|
Luong Quang Minh (Mr)
C: +84 909 868 718
P: +84 643 936 936 Ext 163
Port: Cai Mep Industrial Zone,Tan Phuoc, Tan Thanh Dist., Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Vietnam
Le Cong Nghia (Mr)
Port Operation Manager
C: +84 907 181 881
P: +84 643 936 936 Ext 146
Port Admin Team
Documentation, Customer services
P: +84 643 936 936 Ext 139
F: +84 643 936 948